Monday 17 February 2014

Country Sampler's *PRAIRIE STYLE* order your early copy today!

Do you love historic farmhouses, converted barns, prairie homesteads? Then this new special publication from Country Sampler is for you! Country Sampler's Prairie Style is an oversize, full-color beautiful publication from romantic prairie-style goddess Fifi O'Neill. You'll love immersing yourself in this new American style!

Country Sampler's Prairie Style will be on newsstands in May, but you can pre-order yours today and have it shipped directly to you starting mid-April. 


Well, here it is!! This is the magazine our home will be featured in!!
I hope you grab a copy because I think we can all agree ~
that if it involves Fifi O'Neill there is going to be a lot of eye candy!!

I can't wait~so excited!!

Pre-order Country Sampler's Prairie Style: The New American Country here: http://bit.ly/CS_PrairieStyleOrder


9 comments:

  1. SO happy for you and now I cannot WAIT for this to come out :)))))
    YAY!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I've not heard of this magazine. I will have to check it out with your issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pre-ordered mine a few days ago from a link on my Facebook page. I can't wait. I know it's going to be a good one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mag looks amazing! I'm so glad that you gave us the 'pre-order' scoop! Can't wait to see your home in print :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is absolutely beautiful, it should be in a magazine! Congrats my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This new magazine is wonderful! It is $9.99 an issue...or at least the first one was, but I found it to be well worth it. Awesome homes and ideas within!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...